Thank you for your interest in the lead pastor position as Faith Community Church in Edmonds Washington. You reached this page as a result of submitting your request for access form on the Lead Pastor Position page which may still be an open tab on your browser.
We hope you found the church profile and lead pastor description information helpful. As a reminder, the application process will require you to submit all of the following:
- Letter of introduction
- References (at least three) These references will not be contacted without your prior permission
- Link(s) to view three video sermons or other teachings
Brief responses to the following questions:
- After reviewing the profile, position description and church website, how do you believe your specific calling, gifts and experiences might be a possible fit to lead Faith Church into its next season of ministry?
- What challenges you have encountered in your past ministries and how did you overcome them?
- In what ways and contexts have you led or served in the midst of diversity?
- Faith is part of the Reformed Church in America (RCA). Are there any initial questions or concerns you have with a covenantal Reformed theology and the theology you practice?
We suggest that you have all of your materials gathered and ready before you open the application link. You will need to complete and submit the application process in one session, you will not be able to save and return to the process to add additional information.
What is next?
Within the next 24 hours you will receive a few emails with more information. Validated emails will be sent a link to that application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive those emails after 24 hours or have questions for the search team.